Interesting 2001 doc!

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      http://www.template-toolkit.org/tpc5/kitesurfing/index.html

      Look at the shape of the sample kite.

      Hung.

    • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        Looks alot like a Crossbow doesn't it?

        Steve

        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===

      • hungvu2000@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          Pretty close. Also the rational for doing it too (to reduce the wingtip
          vortices). This plus the "bridle" that you played with a couple years
          back (I beleive we did have some discussion about that here too). Voila...

          Hung.

        • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
            Yep - that was me. I'm sure glad there are people out there bringing
            evolutionary kite improvements to market. I'm very hapy to see the
            concepts that were part of DaVinci/Seasmik/Next, for a much safer
            traction kite, finally come to fruition.

            Alot of the kiters here a loving the CrossBow.

            Steve
            Carson City, Nevada, USA

          • hungvu2000@rogers.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005
              Steve,

              The old thread was here in case you can't find it
              http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/message/67041

              Hung.