self launch & land

  • yafashel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2005
      Been surfing the net looking for a self launch instructional video or
      pics, please if anyone has access to such a video kindly post the url.

      thanks
    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2005
        Try http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/howto.htm#1.%20Kite%20Piloting .
        There is a link to a self launch video there (from kitefilm.com).

        Hung.

        yafashel wrote:

        >Been surfing the net looking for a self launch instructional video or
        >pics, please if anyone has access to such a video kindly post the url.
        >
        >thanks

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • karlik6
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "yafashel" <yafashel@y...> wrote:

          > Been surfing the net looking for a self launch instructional video
          or
          > pics, please if anyone has access to such a video kindly post the
          url.

          > thanks

          You may find this interesting as most of the people seeing flysurfer
          kites are asking if they are water relaunchable. Of course I was
          curious as well as I do not believe in commercials, but it is true,
          they are easy to get up. Some of the demonstrated techniques are
          similar to LEI kites, some are not. It is worth to see it anyway.

          ftp://213.133.110.173/fs-startlandung.mpg

          ftp://213.133.110.173/fs-startlandung.avi

          Both links have the same sequence, one is 9 MB and the second one is
          18 MB. Displayed titles are in German.

          Enjoy.
        • jace christie
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2005
            http://www.kitefilm.com/eng/weeklytrick.asp

            this is some great stuff, and its free.
            enjoy
            jace

            yafashel <yafashel@...> wrote:
            Been surfing the net looking for a self launch instructional video or
            pics, please if anyone has access to such a video kindly post the url.

            thanks

            to the most frequently asked questions.

            Yahoo! Groups Links