- I hope everyone is getting more time on the water as fall eases on. Fewer
hurricanes would be good but we'll just have to deal with it as best we can.
So, what's new?
* MATANZAS HALLOWEEN BLAST!!!
The first great kiteboarding event of the Fall.
* The GK Sonic
* The JN Kitesports - Prima Donna
* Info on CUMBUCO in BRAZIL
* GOING THE DISTANCE ... Ideas for long kiteboarding runs
*** WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON THE FKA SITE???
(Reply to: http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=989 )
* 800 FOOT LOFTING REVISITED
* CABRINHA PARTY IN STILTSVILLE!!!
* Hurricane Riding, A Story
ALL at Kite Buzz at: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=73
We have a new moderator in the SE Florida Forum, Miguel Clavero! Welcome
aboard Miguel. We could use some more moderators for the Forums, so if you
would like to join in, please PM ricki.
Some access issues have heated up in various parts of Miami-Dade Country,
The guys in the Bahamas are going off as winds return. There's talk of
tow-in surfing, island downwinders, a barbaque and more!
Incredible High Wind & Sea Rescue in Australia
In "WAY TO GO" at http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=92
and in Lessons From the Hardside,
News of a local riderseverely injured in a bad lofting three years ago.
A severe accident in Mauritius
A lofting caught on video
New articles from The Kiteboarder and SBC Kiteboard Magazines
and a lot more!
Be sure to tell us what you want to see and have fun out there.