FKA NEWS!!!

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      I hope everyone is getting more time on the water as fall eases on. Fewer
      hurricanes would be good but we'll just have to deal with it as best we can.

      So, what's new?

      * MATANZAS HALLOWEEN BLAST!!!
      The first great kiteboarding event of the Fall.

      * The GK Sonic

      * The JN Kitesports - Prima Donna

      * Info on CUMBUCO in BRAZIL

      * GOING THE DISTANCE ... Ideas for long kiteboarding runs

      *** WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON THE FKA SITE???
      (Reply to: http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=989 )

      * 800 FOOT LOFTING REVISITED

      * CABRINHA PARTY IN STILTSVILLE!!!

      * Hurricane Riding, A Story

      ALL at Kite Buzz at: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=73

      and

      We have a new moderator in the SE Florida Forum, Miguel Clavero! Welcome
      aboard Miguel. We could use some more moderators for the Forums, so if you
      would like to join in, please PM ricki.

      Some access issues have heated up in various parts of Miami-Dade Country,
      details inside

      At http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=67

      and

      The guys in the Bahamas are going off as winds return. There's talk of
      tow-in surfing, island downwinders, a barbaque and more!

      At http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=98

      and

      Incredible High Wind & Sea Rescue in Australia

      In "WAY TO GO" at http://www.fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=92

      and in Lessons From the Hardside,

      News of a local riderseverely injured in a bad lofting three years ago.

      A severe accident in Mauritius

      A lofting caught on video

      At http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=81

      and

      New articles from The Kiteboarder and SBC Kiteboard Magazines

      at: http://fksa.org/index.php?c=26

      and a lot more!

      Be sure to tell us what you want to see and have fun out there.

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi