Re: JN Kites

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2005
      Hey Guy
      Jn Kites are good kites, i've ridden and high aspect 8m
      really good handling is excellent its a good mid range kite
      meaning it can be used by beginners as well as pros.
      let me know if you need to know ne thing specific.
      R.
      Wata B.
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "roylium" <roylium@y...> wrote:

      > Has anyone tried the JN Kites? I've seen some at the beach in Miami,
      > have been looking for infoon the web, but since they are pretty new
      > brand haven't been able to find much... would like to hear from anyone
      > using them.
      >
      > Roy.

    • flkitesurfer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "roylium" <roylium@y...> wrote:

        > Has anyone tried the JN Kites? I've seen some at the beach in Miami,
        > have been looking for infoon the web, but since they are pretty new
        > brand haven't been able to find much... would like to hear from anyone
        > using them.
        >
        > Roy.

        There is an overview with lots of photos at:
        http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=73