JN Kites

  • roylium
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2005
      Has anyone tried the JN Kites? I've seen some at the beach in Miami,
      have been looking for infoon the web, but since they are pretty new
      brand haven't been able to find much... would like to hear from anyone
      using them.

      Roy.
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2005
        Hey Guy
        Jn Kites are good kites, i've ridden and high aspect 8m
        really good handling is excellent its a good mid range kite
        meaning it can be used by beginners as well as pros.
        let me know if you need to know ne thing specific.
        R.
        Wata B.
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "roylium" <roylium@y...> wrote:

        > Has anyone tried the JN Kites? I've seen some at the beach in Miami,
        > have been looking for infoon the web, but since they are pretty new
        > brand haven't been able to find much... would like to hear from anyone
        > using them.
        >
        > Roy.

      • flkitesurfer
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
          --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "roylium" <roylium@y...> wrote:

          > Has anyone tried the JN Kites? I've seen some at the beach in Miami,
          > have been looking for infoon the web, but since they are pretty new
          > brand haven't been able to find much... would like to hear from anyone
          > using them.
          >
          > Roy.

          There is an overview with lots of photos at:
          http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=73