[ksurf] Re: Where are we heading?

  • ex_cpe
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12, 2005
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, hungvu2000@r... wrote:

      > Some place may see growth, some place may not but that is not the
      > subject of this thread.
      >
      > The fact that we have improved the sport (know how, safety, production,
      > etc.) is probably more important.

      ...............in that context: "We have improved the sport"...because we - being the sport -
      have improved.

      If the bulk of the people participating may now have two years+ expirence. The 'know
      how, safety, etc.' automatically improve, likely at a faster rate, than any material
      improvements like 5th lines, Bow shapes, etc. (hense the complaints of limitations of 5th's,
      Bow's, etc) My local crew could pass IKO tests with 2002 kites and 185cm boards.

      Jim