Re: [ksurf] Re: Where are we heading?another safety thought

  • georgeiw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      A strange happens when it all hits the fan. People do not let go! I have
      seen it and heard it. My daughter was getting pulled hard by a 5 meter foil on
      land and despite my shouts to let go she simply held on as she was thrown to
      the ground and hurt her wrist.

      As we enter the Gusty season think of your buddies that you have taught
      through the wimpy summer doldrums.
      Practice letting go and going to leash. Testing the system for now when it
      counts is not a bad idea either.
      George