Albuquerque Kiteboarding?

  • ekulst
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I've gotten myself addicted to kiteboarding while living in the Outer
      Banks this summer, now will be moving to Albuquerque for 3 months of
      work starting mid-October. Can anyone tell me if there are any places
      nearby to kiteboard? Seems Elephant Butte is a possibility, but kind
      of far. May have to take up land boarding otherwise!

      Thanks,
      Erik Kulstad