Re: [ksurf] 1st Visit to Southern CA

  • russt4
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2005
      Winds are getting somewhat flakey, but you might get lucky and
      have a good streak. Water is cold, use a full body wetsuit (3/3).
      Winds are best in the afternoon. Check out
      http://www2.labs.agilent.com/Ken_Poulton/windsurf/ for weather
      http://www.sfkitesurfing.com/ for locations
      3rd Ave is the closest spot to Mountain View.

      Cheers, -Russ