Where to buy bladders

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
      One of my students has a 3 or 4 year old kite. Airtime.com does not
      seem to be operational anymore. Any other places for him to buy
      bladders from?

      Hung.
    • karlik6
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, Hung Vu <hungvu2000@r...> wrote:
        > One of my students has a 3 or 4 year old kite. Airtime.com does
        not
        > seem to be operational anymore. Any other places for him to buy
        > bladders from?
        >
        > Hung.

        Included below link and phone number may help with getting such
        replacement. Additionally there is a service that I've recently
        spotted on the Internet, that will make custom bladder for any make
        and model. The idea was to send the bladder to be replaced, and the
        company will make a custom one and they will send it back within a
        week. I've seen such information within last two, three weeks.
        Perhaps someone known the exact contact already (Was it in UK ? )

        Info:

        http://www.realkiteboarding.com/index.cfm?page=newsitem&id=263

        toll free at 866-REAL-KITE

        Good luck.