RE: [Posible Spam] Re: [ksurf] Re: Kite seasons

  • Nieto, Gonzalo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Hi
      We Kite In Argentina, My City is rosario. We kite in the parana River, a big one, with 1km wide. We can kite all the year, 1 or two times in the week.
      The best season starts now in Spring, whit four or five times a week with wind!.
      Speed vary betwen 15 to 30 knots, but depends.
      But one of the best palces in the country is pta. Rasa, in the sea, you can kitesurfing all the year there....
      next month my group will go there....
      In my city we are around 22 Kiters....and we calculate in all the Country all around 700 kiters

      See U

      Bombacha