Tel Aviv kite locations and schools...

  • gwlad01
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      Im hoping to head to Tel Aviv for 10 days or so in October... I will
      be visiting Tel Aviv and Jerusalem but would also like to get a couple
      of days kiting in also.

      I am a beginner having only had 20 odd hours on trainer and 2 or 3
      days of water lessons last year... so Id like to hit a school for a
      refresher and equipment rental.

      Anyone know of a good school/rental shop in Tel Aviv and/or around?

      Thanks,
      Gwlad