Where are kitesurfing manufacturers?

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
      I was thinking of dropping by SurfExpo to take a peek at all the new
      2006 equipment at one spot.

      The list is not very impressive:
      Gaatras
      Globerider/Litewave
      Bic
      Liquidforce
      Monkey Kite
      Peter Lynn
      Ozone
      RRD
      Takoon
      Some other smaller players

      Where are the other manufacturers (Naish, Cabrinha, North, Slingshot,
      Best, Wipika, Kiteloose, Windwing, FOne, Stonker, Airrush, etc...) ?

      Hung.
    • Chris Glazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
        I think all the major brands will be there. Naish and North are
        listed under North Sports, their distributor. I expect other major
        players may also be listed this way.
        Chris Glazier