[ksurf] Re: heard it before??

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
      Dewd
      Nah not giving in, just LURV da buggy, miles more than I think I
      would ATB'ing. Bought a 6'6 Cabrinha directinal (Very wind-surfy :o)
      and the samolians from the other tackle I'll blow on eith a Flysufer
      or a Ozone Frenzy (pref 4 meter) need summat between the 3mtr Airush
      and the 5.5 Bullsnuggets.

      Let me know what that lake is like, looks a bit small on Google
      Maps, us 19 stone lumps need a pretty long runway lol :o)

      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "Barnes, Tim (UK)"
      <tim.barnes@b...> wrote:

      > how come your selling your stuff dude?? Surely your not giving up?
      >
      > I know it is quite a small board, BUT, i have been told that
      the more important factor with getting up on it is the planing area
      rather than the length which makes conmplete sense when you think
      bout it.
      > I mean i'm sure that a long board would be easier but i dont
      think it'll make ALL the diff. I think that is probably more to do
      with my technique than anything else. Gonna go and checkout that
      lake near my parents this week, so could have a 'safe' place to
      learn!

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com ===