New Wind is hiring for Baja

  • newwindkiteschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      New Wind Kiteboarding is hiring instructors for the upcoming winter
      season in La Ventana Baja Mexico. We are looking for several part time
      instructors to come and work for a period of 30 days maximum and one
      full time instructor for the entire winter season of Nov 15 - March
      15. Housing available right on the beach, excellent pay and fun
      working environment. Applicants must be willing to sign a short term
      standard non-compete agreement as applicants will be trained to teach
      using the New Wind Fast Track Learning System which is proprietary
      information. Please e-mail resume w/references to
      newwind@... or call 541-387-2440