[ksurf] Re: Help for an Article

  • Cory Roeseler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 1998
      Thanks for the offer, Mauizio.

      Kiteski info:
      Sky Sail Progress
      1407 Taylor St
      Hood River, Oregon 97031
      USA

      Quality Kiteski and Kiteboard equipment since 1992. US patent # 5366182
      Kiteski riders placed 1st through 3rd in 1995 World Championships, '96, and
      '97 and 2nd in '98.

      I'll be happy to load you up with .jpg images, and you are welcome to the
      ones on my website,
      http://www.gorge.net/business/kiteski/home.html

      Cory

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 1998
        On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Cory Roeseler wrote:
        >Thanks for the offer, Mauizio.
        <snip>
        >I'll be happy to load you up with .jpg images, and you are welcome to the
        >ones on my website,
        <snip>
        >[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]
        >
        >[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]
        >
        >[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

        That lot added up to 860kb Cory, what you playing at!!
        Some of us have to pay phone charges by the minute.
        --
        Gadget [Bude, Cornwall, UK]
        mailto:news01@...

      • Cory Roeseler
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 1998
          >That lot added up to 860kb Cory, what you playing at!!
          >Some of us have to pay phone charges by the minute.

          Gadget,

          Sorry for the extra bytes. I only meant to send it to Mauizio. My mistake.

          Cory