RE: [ksurf] Lightwind legend, fast turner

  • Andy Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
      Yes...the speed is even higher ar than the blade.....but it turns. I
      laid the 10 mt speed next to my 12mt mastair which is a high ar kite and
      the speed was about 2 mts longer.

      But these kites turn really fast for their size, scream up wind and jump
      really high and all have a very good low end.

      Only downside is if you crash them badly you can get an unrecoverable
      bridle tuck and have to swim or try and limp back with an unstable kite.