Re: [ksurf] RE: Kite Fishing

  • Mike Q
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
      on a 30ft boat. Hooked up a flying fish to a small frame kite w/release.
      Big tuna snatched the dancing bait from the surface. Took an hour to bring
      him in on 20lb test line.

    • CCKiteboarder@hotpop.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
        I've always thought that us kitesurfers must look alot like bait to a great white. These
        fishing stories aren't helping any.

        Steve