key west kite beach

  • waltm1cal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
      This september will be my first time to Key West- Looking for ideas on
      best beach to kite from. Any ideas or thoughts? thx W
    • flkitesurfer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
        --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "waltm1cal" <waltm1cal@y...> wrote:
        > This september will be my first time to Key West- Looking for ideas on
        > best beach to kite from. Any ideas or thoughts? thx W

        There will probably only be one beach area to launch from and it has some restrictions. For
        more info checkout:

        http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=67

        There are several topics there that cover KW along with the guidelines located at the bottom
        of the page.