Re: [ksurf] Practice.

  • crsaniv20y@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      I never was any good at spelling slalom or any other words or grammar. But
      kite boarding is peaceful. Like the flying trapeze experience of the flying
      rings from the 60's when working out on the rings was more than just an iron
      cross.
      I just wish I had more time to practice kite boarding in Hatteras NC or
      Sandbridge VA. SE or NW perfect side shore winds are so rare here in my backyard
      in Willoughby Spit Norfolk VA.
      I expect to be moving to Makaha Hawaii soon. Any suggestions for good
      kiteboarding spots for beginners there would be greatly appreciated. I'm
      especially looking for shallow water like Hatteras if there are any spots like that in
      or around Oahu.

      Shalom!

      Tom

    • Neil Harper
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hi Tom

        Only yanking your chain on the Shalom thing I would be there as well if I
        didn't have spell check on my outlook. Visited and windsurfed on Maui wind
        there is pretty full on! Never visited Oahu, try looking at kitebeaches.com
        you might get some info there :-)

[...]

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • crsaniv20y@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
          TeHe

          The spell check was how I ended up with Shalom.

          No offence taken.

          Have fun.

          Tom