RE: [ksurf] Kiteboading near London

  • Neil Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2005
      Loads of Options within an hour and a half. If wind is North Whitstable
      (Kent) On South Coast Worthing Shoreham Littlehampton, Hayling Island (
      Membership may be required contact Phil Elborough @ Hayling Kite Surfing
      Assoc.) If you fancy proper waves etc. You need to hit the west coast look
      at kitebeaches.com but a minimum two to three hour drive from London. Good
      luck

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2005
        For southerly winds

        Southend

        Shoreham
        Littlehampton
        Camber sands

        Northerlies

        Greastone
        Whitstable

        Check out www.kiteboarder.co.uk

        Most london kiters hang out there - check the "big smoke" section

        Andy

        Can anyone tell me about kiteboarding close to London and Reading in the
        UK? I'm thinking about taking a vacation, and would like to ride while
        I'm there.

        -Forrest

        http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for the answers to the most
        frequently asked questions.

        kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com === Yahoo! Groups Links

        This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (\"Intended Recipient\") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

        Oakland Associates Ltd. +44 (0)20 8395 7799