Kiteboading near London

  • Forrest Rae
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 9:40 AM
      Hi,

      Can anyone tell me about kiteboarding close to London and Reading in the
      UK? I'm thinking about taking a vacation, and would like to ride while
      I'm there.

      -Forrest
    • Neil Harper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26 2:38 PM
        Loads of Options within an hour and a half. If wind is North Whitstable
        (Kent) On South Coast Worthing Shoreham Littlehampton, Hayling Island (
        Membership may be required contact Phil Elborough @ Hayling Kite Surfing
        Assoc.) If you fancy proper waves etc. You need to hit the west coast look
        at kitebeaches.com but a minimum two to three hour drive from London. Good
        luck

        Can anyone tell me about kiteboarding close to London and Reading in the
        UK? I'm thinking about taking a vacation, and would like to ride while
        I'm there.

        -Forrest

        to the most frequently asked questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Andy Chapman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 7:18 AM
          For southerly winds

          Southend

          Shoreham
          Littlehampton
          Camber sands

          Northerlies

          Greastone
          Whitstable

          Check out www.kiteboarder.co.uk

          Most london kiters hang out there - check the "big smoke" section

          Andy

          Can anyone tell me about kiteboarding close to London and Reading in the
          UK? I'm thinking about taking a vacation, and would like to ride while
          I'm there.

          -Forrest

          http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for the answers to the most
          frequently asked questions.

          kitesurf-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com === Yahoo! Groups Links

          This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (\"Intended Recipient\") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

          Oakland Associates Ltd. +44 (0)20 8395 7799