Newbie

  • Fernando Guillot
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hello All,

      I am new to this sport but I am so hooked with it that no longer want to do anything else. I have done the iniciation course and I think I am now ready to start buying the material. I am from Spain but I am travelling to Seattle in a couple of weeks time, so I was wondering if anyone new of a store there I could take a peap.

      Thanks in advanced

      Fer