Anyone with kiting Japan Info.

  • fueltanksrule
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      I am from Huntington Beach Ca working in Japan 2weeks out of every 2
      months. Anyone out there have info about kiting near Nagoya, Narrita,
      Chubu, Nippon, Kansai, Okanawa..?????

      Havent learned how to say kiteboard in japanese yet and all my
      pointing is getting me nowhere.

      like to hook up with any english speaking kiters in Japan for a session.

      Dying to try my new inflatable box kite and bamboo bar.

      Thanks