Chesapeake Bay, MD

  • Brett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2005
      I am just getting started and wanted to get plugged in with some folks
      that kitesurf the Chesapeake. Anyone know anyone or any hot spots?
    • Jim Lodico
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
        Hey Brett,

        First Dewey, than EOM and now here. I haven't checked out this group
        in a long time and I come accross your post. Check out
        http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/M-A-K-A/.

        It is where most of the Chesapeake kiters hang out.

        Jim