Invitation for Airfest 2005 - Istanbul/Turkey

  • earcus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      Hi there,
      I would like to post this message to the attention of all advanced
      level kitesurfers who may be interested in visiting Turkey for a
      combined event of kitesurfing and paragliding (and other aviation
      activities) between 2-3 July 2005.
      BUHAK, the aviation club of Bosphorus University, is organizing this
      event for the 6th time and this year kitesurfing is added on the
      activities program.
      The location, Burc Beach-Istanbul, is a well-known site for PKWT
      people for the last 3 years.
      BUHAK will provide transport from/to the airport and the accomodation
      for the guests during the event.
      We have limited places for this offer.
      Please register to the web site http://www.buhak.boun.edu.tr/
      See you there.

      Emre

      PS. You can contact me for further details.