Re: Does anyone have experience with Ocean Rodeo Kites?

  • hilgrovens
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2005
      I've been flying an Ocean Rodeo 12M Bronco since 2002. I've got a lot
      of use on it; I've crashed it into hard west coast beaches, landed it
      in trees, and once it flew into a barbed-wire fence! It's been
      repaired a bit but all the construction materials, stitching and shape
      is still like new. I also have a 2003 9M and 2004 14M. The lift,
      depower and stability in gusty winds on all these kites are great;
      especially the 9M and 14M.

      Joe