- Spring is heading into summer openning up prime riding times for some and
lulls for others. There is lots of news in kiteboarding ...
* Results of the Kite4Girls Contest and some photos. (Will there be more?
* FLORIDA TO BAHAMAS KITEBOARDING RACE
* Wind too light, try another approach.
* MILLIONS LOSE ACCESS TO WEATHER INFO? (a serious threat)
*TOW IN SURFING IN FLORIDA??? (for real, photos and video)
*An update on Claudio Silva
* WAVES ... HOW DO YOU GO PAST THEM?, Just in time for fall!?
* Severe accidents in 12 and 15 knots of wind by very experienced
in Columbia and Colorado.
* TANGLED IN KITE LINES, DRAGGED UW BY KITE IN 15 FT. WAVES.
* A new rider tries out the cork screw of death
*Eagle bumped by a shark in Tampa Bay
*What's going on at your launch, tell us here, wherever you are in Florida.
* Surf's Up, INSIDE? Well, maybe in Japan
* Do try this at home, condo balcony diving
*** The FKA launches the NEW Medical Kiteboarding Forum for folks in the
medical field by registration. For more info email flkitesurfer@...
Have a great summer folks!