Re: Kitesurf in Bahama's

  • jsails1974
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2005
      Bahmas has awesome kiting!!!
      I went in Jan 05 stayed at the Atlantis Beach Resort and kited EVERY
      DAY on my own private "C" shaped cove with consistant 20-25mph trade
      winds ~ going out further to the outside of the cove there was nice
      waves that wrapped around inside the cove was a sweet slick.
      let me know if you want to see the pics of the launch which is a
      short walk from Atlantis ~ it is the old club med beach~ (club med
      was purchased by atlantis and there is construction going on)~
      Enjoy!
      \m/
      --- In kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, "kiteboardkeywest"