beginner in need of trainer kite/video

  • s2theniggle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 6:19 PM
      Hey guys i talked to a guy from Aceperformer and he advised me to get a
      trainer kite/video. So does anyone have any that they'd be interested
      in getting rid of at a discounted price? Figured i'd check with you
      guys before i spend full price or get ripped off on Ebay. lol any help
      would be appreciated.
      thanks

      -nick
    • dj_mightymix
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 5:37 PM
        I have one you will get a ton of use from. Its brand new, still got
        tags on it, and it comes with Paul Menta's video..."Gettin Schooled".
        Great video and great trainer foil traction kite too. $85.00 ready to
        go and I pay the shipping to get it to you and I can take a credit
        card
        too.