- View SourceSpring is moving into summer and the seasonal lighter winds are on the way
to Florida. I hope everyone has been grabbing good wind sessions.
Lots of new stuff is out including ...
KITE4GIRLS IS ON THIS SATURDAY, May 15, 2005!
Kiteboarder Gift Ideas For Father's Day
How to shoot and assemble photo sequences
Florida Summer Survival Guide For Kiters
The winners in the Claudio Silva Raffle
all at: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=73
A story about a rider collision with a boat
A new rider's experience with the "Corkscrew Of Death'
A recovery update on the rider in the Bahamas
All at: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=81
An early look at Best's new kite design, the Hellfish
An intro to the Turbolauncher
All at: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=84
and a great deal more at: http://fksa.org/
- View SourceIf anyone sees a white and red Slingshot LFT around Sandy Hook, There's
a good chance that it's mine. Erik 203 558 4485. It'll be the one with
the reel leash attached to it. The whole kit was ripped from my
Anyone out there have a board for sale cheap?
- View SourceSpring is heading into summer openning up prime riding times for some and
lulls for others. There is lots of news in kiteboarding ...
* Results of the Kite4Girls Contest and some photos. (Will there be more?
* FLORIDA TO BAHAMAS KITEBOARDING RACE
* Wind too light, try another approach.
* MILLIONS LOSE ACCESS TO WEATHER INFO? (a serious threat)
*TOW IN SURFING IN FLORIDA??? (for real, photos and video)
*An update on Claudio Silva
* WAVES ... HOW DO YOU GO PAST THEM?, Just in time for fall!?
* Severe accidents in 12 and 15 knots of wind by very experienced
in Columbia and Colorado.
* TANGLED IN KITE LINES, DRAGGED UW BY KITE IN 15 FT. WAVES.
* A new rider tries out the cork screw of death
*Eagle bumped by a shark in Tampa Bay
*What's going on at your launch, tell us here, wherever you are in Florida.
* Surf's Up, INSIDE? Well, maybe in Japan
* Do try this at home, condo balcony diving
*** The FKA launches the NEW Medical Kiteboarding Forum for folks in the
medical field by registration. For more info email flkitesurfer@...
Have a great summer folks!