KITWEEK Cairns Australia aug 2005 is on

  • hot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      --- KITEWEEK 2005 is on August 2-7 2005

      Ride in Paradise ....Party like Rockstars!!!! Come to
      Cairns and enjoy the ultimate winter kiting experience
      in Australia.

      Enjoy warm water - 25* C and sunny days with 15-25
      knot SE trade winds.

      This years event is again based on an informal free
      riding program (AKA MAMBO style) but with a very
      serious partying calender to keep you fully amped up.

      Apart from the kiting there will options to experience
      some of the other great attractions of North
      Queensland such as visiting the reef, diving and
      snorkling in tropical waters, whitwater rafting, bungy
      jumping, go karting plus did I mention the partying.

      We are currently working on accomodation packages.

      We will be posting details on here very soon in the
      meantine put it in your diary and take the week off
      work.

      emai bruce@...
      or www.itsextreme.com for more info

      http://mail.yahoo.com