Re: More on: " the skimboard wakeskate thing please?"

  • ichiman1
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 5:38 AM
      Thanks guys.

      So I understand wider-better, flatter=better.

      I actually rent a skimboard last weekend and for those 2 seconds I
      was able to stand on it (lots of chop) is felt really loose and fast.

      So 1st lesson learned, skimboards and chop over 0.5" don't mix!

      Interesting idea to screw footstraps on... I'll try it...

      http://www.wetstuff.com/