Re: [ksurf] Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

  • TIGANAISH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Cory Roseler was kite skiing many years ago before there were even
      kiteboards. I believe he has won the Gorge Games downwinder many years in a row with a
      kite and water skis. I am familiar with the short snow skis (they are
      called snow skates) having skied on them a couple of times. I don't think short
      skis would work on water, though, as you would lose too much flotation. You'd
      have to be extremely powered up which sounds like a kitemare waiting to
      happen. Hope this helps a little.
      Kurtis