Opinions on Best kites?

  • Lev
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      I need to buy 2 new kites, currently looking at Wipika Matrix (11 and
      13.5) or Best Yargas. The Best kites end up being some $300 or so
      cheaper, but I am a bit suspect of the new, unestablished brand. I've
      had Wipikas before, including an '03 Amp that I absolutely loved, so I
      am inclined to go Wipika anyway, but thought I'd ask others first :)

      - Lev