Re: [ksurf] Re: Cape hattaras

  • Michael P. Cleary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2005
      Marko,

      If you're going to Hatteras your problems are solved if you check in with
      Chris Moore at KHK.
      He sold me my first practice kite years ago and I had the pleasure of
      meeting him this past fall on a kiteboard camp.
      He's got a shop right on the bayside in Nags Head. I've got no interest in
      promoting him other than trying to head you in the right direction great
      personable instruction and gear...check it out
      http://www.kittyhawk.com/kiteboard/index.cfm

      Mike C.
      Grounded in Central Ohio