April 2005 update to the Kitesurfing School web site

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 7:16 AM
      * We broke the annual update rule ;-) After the major update last
      month we noticed that there are lots of thing we still like to do in
      this update. So here it is: a minor update less than 1 month after a
      major update
      * We got videos now! Thanks to Ronny Basso of Kitefilm.com who has
      provided all the direct video links from Kitesurfingschool.org to his
      collection of how-to and tricks videos. [Check the Feedback section and
      you will notice that Ronny was a Kitesurfingschool.org reader back in 1999]
      * We made another update to the Rules section and added a video link
      * We made a major update to the Tricks section and added pictures as
      well as video links
      * We made another update to the How-To section and added video links
      * We added quite a few schools to the School section and removed
      some schools which are now closed
      * We added a table of world-wide emergency rescue numbers to the
      Safety section
      * We added new feedbacks to the FeedBack section
      * We checked all the links in the Links section, removed and added
      some new links
      * We made a major update to the KTM sections, adding more lessons,
      discussion group, certifications and credentials and especially the list
      of endorsing organizations at
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/ktm.htm#Endorsements

      More to come in the next update...

      Hung