Re: [ksurf] Request Suggestions on Type of Adhesive to Reglue Pads to Board

  • OneWithWind@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
      Dave,
      I use contact cement. works good for me.
      Peace and Winds,
      Josh

      In a message dated 4/9/2005 11:41:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      davejet69@... writes:

      I have a Cabrinha LabRat Board and the FootPads adhesive has failed.

      I have removed the pads and cleaned the board and pads.

      Any suggestions on a really good adhesive to use?

      thanks

      Dave

    • georgeiw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
        Some gusy recommend 3m sprayment spray adhesive. If you use rubber cement
        give each side 2 coats and stomp hard to get the adhesive to adhere.
        George

      • George
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
          Dave,

          I've been using 'Barge Cement'. I got it
          at Ace Hardware. It works great!

          George.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail