Re: [ksurf] Cabareta Rapture Images added by Mark G and underground Boards

  • pbkiteboarding_com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
      Just flying an 8 meter no people on Beach here water is 35f... Wind is to light for a 17 to
      go on water.... Flying the kite like a trainer... very light winds...I never fly a large kite on
      the beach... Maybe I'll try a double loop on water this summer... but may only be able to
      do 3 on the Rapture when I get them... we'll see...