Re: [ksurf] Cabareta Rapture Images added by Mark G and underground Boards

  • Rob Munro - Personal
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 12:43 AM
      Brian

      Renier Olivier landed a triple Kite Loop and a double back roll the other
      day on his Gaastra Vision 10m! Not bad for a lighty!

      Rob
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 7:35 AM
        Just flying an 8 meter no people on Beach here water is 35f... Wind is to light for a 17 to
        go on water.... Flying the kite like a trainer... very light winds...I never fly a large kite on
        the beach... Maybe I'll try a double loop on water this summer... but may only be able to
        do 3 on the Rapture when I get them... we'll see...