Re: [ksurf] Cabareta Rapture Images added by Mark G and underground Boards

  • suntrax
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      > like they say on the Windwing site...Not windy enough for water on a 17
      but was flying the
      > rage 8 having fun triple looping and some boost kiteloops... fun day
      Spring is here...

      Paul

      Do you mean BODY rolls when you refer to triple looping above or do you
      actualy mean KITE loops??

      Brian
    • pbkiteboarding_com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
        Hey, Brian, Looping the kite... kiteloops, triple looping kite on the beach... Was doing body
        720 spins... not really a roll... like on snow or water... Just excited to use the WW Rage first
        day new kite for me at Cherry... turns so well... Not a kiteloop on the water but plan to do
        it on my first day out... I learned Kiteloops on snow... a little more dangerous so water will
        be fun...especially when it's warmer I learned Front Roll Kiteloop on snow too... Will try
        some shorter lines with warmer water and maybe go for an F16 with a Rapture when I get
        it... are you in TO? What are you planning for this season...?
        Paul

        > > like they say on the Windwing site...Not windy enough for water on a 17
        > but was flying the
        > > rage 8 having fun triple looping and some boost kiteloops... fun day
        > Spring is here...
        >
        > Paul
        >
        > Do you mean BODY rolls when you refer to triple looping above or do you
        > actualy mean KITE loops??
        >
        > Brian
      • suntrax
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
          Paul

          Am in Cape Town, our season is just ending...........

          It can be a bit misleading when you talk about looping on a kitesurfing
          forum,
          this normally refers to KITE loops (on the water) and a triple would be
          something really
          special.
          Any type of big kite flying on the beach is iresposible and not good,
          especialy tricks, that is where people get hurt/killed and kitesurfing gets
          banned.

          Going to Fortaleza, Brazil for June - see you there? - wind EVERY day!

          Safe flying.

          Best regards

          Brian

          (========o]></

          ./`\/````````\-/\.....
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Brian Wilson
          Suntrax
          Tel/fax 27 (0)21 5560044
          cell; 0824656696
          13 Bayside Centre
          Tableview
          Cape Town
          www.suntrax.co.za
          info@...
          Mon - Fri 9am-6.30pm
          Sat 9am-5pm
          Sun 9.30am- 2.00pm

          > Hey, Brian, Looping the kite... kiteloops, triple looping kite on the
          beach... Was doing body
          > 720 spins... not really a roll... like on snow or water... Just excited to
          use the WW Rage first
          > day new kite for me at Cherry... turns so well... Not a kiteloop on the
          water but plan to do
          > it on my first day out... I learned Kiteloops on snow... a little more
          dangerous so water will
          > be fun...especially when it's warmer I learned Front Roll Kiteloop on snow
          too... Will try
          > some shorter lines with warmer water and maybe go for an F16 with a
          Rapture when I get
          > it... are you in TO? What are you planning for this season...?
          > Paul
          >

          > > > like they say on the Windwing site...Not windy enough for water on a
          17
          > > but was flying the
          > > > rage 8 having fun triple looping and some boost kiteloops... fun day
          > > Spring is here...
          > >
          > > Paul
          > >
          > > Do you mean BODY rolls when you refer to triple looping above or do you
          > > actualy mean KITE loops??
          > >
          > > Brian

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Rob Munro - Personal
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
            Brian

            Renier Olivier landed a triple Kite Loop and a double back roll the other
            day on his Gaastra Vision 10m! Not bad for a lighty!

            Rob

            > Hey, Brian, Looping the kite... kiteloops, triple looping kite on the
            beach... Was doing body
            > 720 spins... not really a roll... like on snow or water... Just excited to
            use the WW Rage first
            > day new kite for me at Cherry... turns so well... Not a kiteloop on the
            water but plan to do
            > it on my first day out... I learned Kiteloops on snow... a little more
            dangerous so water will
            > be fun...especially when it's warmer I learned Front Roll Kiteloop on snow
            too... Will try
            > some shorter lines with warmer water and maybe go for an F16 with a
            Rapture when I get
            > it... are you in TO? What are you planning for this season...?
            > Paul
            >

            > > > like they say on the Windwing site...Not windy enough for water on a
            17
            > > but was flying the
            > > > rage 8 having fun triple looping and some boost kiteloops... fun day
            > > Spring is here...
            > >
            > > Paul
            > >
            > > Do you mean BODY rolls when you refer to triple looping above or do you
            > > actualy mean KITE loops??
            > >
            > > Brian

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            to the most frequently asked questions.

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • pbkiteboarding_com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
              Just flying an 8 meter no people on Beach here water is 35f... Wind is to light for a 17 to
              go on water.... Flying the kite like a trainer... very light winds...I never fly a large kite on
              the beach... Maybe I'll try a double loop on water this summer... but may only be able to
              do 3 on the Rapture when I get them... we'll see...