Find Kites that do this? Coming to Toronto, Ontario...

  • pbkiteboarding_com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      The little movie tells quite a story... So much more to read about. No system is perfect and
      everyone will have their personal preference...but I'm always looking for something that
      stands out from crowd... thinking out of the box. I moved away from 5th lines because it
      raps around kites in a kite roll... Doesn't happen often but when it does... but sure makes
      you not want to drop your kite in certain places, you can rip your kite and have to swim in
      either way... But keep the effect with the safe system to flip the kite back to taxi to edge
      nicely...(Not hot launch for newbies) Switch to JumpStart (inluded) reverse launch later if
      you like it better or for Snowkiting.... Want to learn faster. Not be afraid to drop your kite...
      Get it up faster... Reduce lofting. Use on Snow. Knowledge will get use there...

      Hey if I help kiters have more fun a little safer and save, why not...
      and new comers can visit Places to Kite:
      http://www.pbkiteboarding.com/places_to_kite.html

      Video:
      http://207.158.235.32/Videos/Windwing%20promomedium.mov

      Want to do unhooked wake style. Attach a handle pass leash to chicken loop for major
      depower when bar goes out on wipe out? Just grab bar to get going again! Hard to find...
      Why trim in gusts. Just push the bar a little further... Do it walking up the beach too...

      gear/windwing/rapture/gail_B_safe_bar.jpg

      New Rapture. Built in Safe system and Jump Start relaunch in one...
      15m Projected area of a 17.5 fast turning. Not for begginers...
      http://windexpress.com/Models/25
      http://www.windwing.com/images/videos/Rapturevid.mov

      I have Rage II's coming for school 8,12,17 (Extra 12, 17 Quiv ready to go)Rapture 9,12,15
      coming in for intermidiate lessons and can let you know what there are like... Soon to be
      out at Cherry Beach...

      A manufacturer that has a forum on their site...
      http://www.windwing.com/Forum/

      Paul Berube
      PASA Certified Instructor Fly Safe! Learn Faster...
      Toronto. Ontario
      www.PBKiteboarding.com