[Fwd: Kitexcite Kite Adventure] COM

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Kitexcite Kite Adventure
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:16:24 -0400
      From: Kitexcite <info@...>
      To: <hungvu2000@...>

      Reminder for the Ultimate Kite Adventure

      Note: Only 2 spots available for the Ultimate Kite Adventure

      We offered you the ultimate kite adventure in our last newsletter. As a reminder of the adventure tour here are the dates again:

      The tour is held over 2 days and we'll stay in a romantic hotel on the coast of Punta Cana.
      We have planned the tour for the week of June 13th to 19th it will start on Bacardi Island (Cayo Lavantado) and end on the coast of Punta Cana. The trip will take place during the best 2 days of wind during that time. There is a 90% chance that the winds during that week of June will permit such a trip. We are currently searching for 2 more people who want to experience the tour with us. You will find more information on our website: http://www.kitexcite.com/kitesurfing-school/Kite_Safaris.html#2

      Please register for the tour by e-mail: info@.... We can also arrange for additional accommodations in Cabarete during the week.

      The rules are:
      Estimated cost for this trip for 8 people and 2 guides will be $320 US per person. We are afraid to say that this payment is non-refundable as a result of the transportation and accommodation costs. As a result of no wind, the trip will still take place via boat transportation.
      Payments must be made via PayPal by sending money to Stefan@... no later than April 30th.
      For more information please contact Stefan at: (809) 914-9745
      Also, in this same week, a local competition is planned to be held in Cabarete!*
      *And, currently under negotiation is whether the World Cup will be held in the following week!*
      Greetings from windy Cabarete

      Stefan

      Full Service Kitesurfing Center - Lessons - Rentals - Sales - Lodging - Cabarete, Dominican Republic

      Tel. Office: 809.571.9509 | Beach: 809.571.9732 | Cell (Stefan): 809.914.9745 | Skype: kitexcite-office