[Fwd: Best Slashes Prices: Yargas now $299!]

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Best Slashes Prices: Yargas now $299!
      Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:43:03 -0500
      From: info@...
      To: hungvu2000@...

      Dear Fellow Kiters,

      THE COMPETITION IS OVER... While we at http://bestkiteboarding.com/ believe our kites to be better in terms of quality and performance then anything else out there (in fact we guarantee it), any educated, experienced kiter will tell you that all 2005 kites are very similar. As other kite companies try desperately to maintain their inflated and unrealistic retail prices, http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/ is lowering its already low prices.

      ALL KITE PRICES HAVE BEEN SLASHED!

      THE 2005 YARGA NOW STARTS AT $299
      THE 2005 NEMESIS NOW STARTS AT $369

      Check out the comparison of 2005 kites below...

      Kite only MSRP
      12m Cabrinha Nitro $1,193
      12m North Rhino 5 $1,165
      12m Naish Torch $1,089
      11m Slingshot Fuel $1,049
      12m Best Nemesis $499
      11m Best Yarga $479

      You may ask, "How can Best do this?" The answer is simple... VOLUME (And we like pissing off our competition). Through our growing network of 200+ retailers around the world (see below for retailer info) and our online-direct selling through http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/ we have now reached a critical point in our business cycle where our sales volume has exceeded our wildest expectations. By cutting retail prices even more, we feel we can significantly increase our sales, market share and therefore profits. And the real winner in this competition is YOU!

      Thanks for making http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/ a HUGE success!

      Ride hard and have fun!

      Shannon, Alex & Jeff