Need a kite

  • sjenkinsoregon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2005
      Hello everyone...I am new to both this group and the sport...I
      currently only have a 4meter kite and am looking for one that is a
      bit bigger...I can't afford a NEW kite but am looking for a nice
      used one...say 7 to 9 meter in size? I am fine with either
      inflatable or not...If you have a used kite you are looking to
      upgrade, let me know.
      Thanks to all and safe kiting to everyone.