[Fwd: **2005 Slingshot Website Online**]

  • Hung Vu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: **2005 Slingshot Website Online**
      Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:01:20 "GMT"
      From: Mira Kwon - Slingshot Kiteboarding <marketing@...>
      To: Slingshot <marketing@...>

      2005 Slingshot Website Online

      At Slingshot, we are all about the rider, and the website is setup with
      the same idea in mind. Our 2005 line offers quality products for riders
      of every style ranging from freeride, freestyle, lightwind, surf, and
      snow. Simply, define your style and the site will lead you to the
      product that best fits your needs.

      Check out Slingshot's hottest photos, videos, team news, and product
      information at www.sskiteboarding.com and be sure to click on the 'Most
      Wanted' section for Slingshot's latest innovations and updates.

      For further information regarding Slingshot Marketing, please contact
      Mira Kwon at mira@... <mailto:mira@...>

      Click here <http://bmtk.net/forward.asp?***uniqueid****> to forward this
      e-mail to a friend.
      Click here <http://bmtk.net/u.z?***uniqueid****> to avoid receiving
      future e-mails from Slingshot.
      For more information, contact Mira Kwon at Slingshot Kiteboarding.
      mira@... <mailto:mira@...>