Snowkiting in South America

  • Tunico Lage
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hi, Tunico from Brazil here.

      Time to start planning my next snow vacation in July, in Argentina or Chile.

      Can someone give me some sugestions of where to go?

      I need some place that can offer the folowing...

      - Good resort to take my wife and children.
      - Good instruction for children (skiing)
      - Indoor, heated swimming pool !

      AND

      - EASY ACCESS TO A GOOD SNOWKITING PLACE !

      The first 3 itens are to keep the family happy so that I can enjoy the
      fourth!

      I will rent snowboard but will take my own kites. (now I use a quiver of
      Blade II for land kiting, but by July I hope to have a quiver of FS Rookie2
      kites)

      If someone knows of a place that fullfills all the items above please tell
      me so I can make early reservations...

      Thanks in advance for any infos...

      Tunico