I have a Paraglider setup that I would like to trade for kitesurf gear

  • raptor67147
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      I have a Nova Act 23 paraglider with harness, reserve and additional
      gear. It is everything that is needed to fly. I am wanting to switch
      to kiteboarding. I would prefer to trade for 2 kites with lines and a
      bi-directional board. I would need about a 140 board. The paraglider
      is worth $900 to $1000. Let me know what you have if interested.
      Thanks for the bandwidth.
      Mike