I'll Try Again: Check out this video

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Hello Everyone:

      I kiteboard, paraglide, and fly PPG's. I saw the attached video (link attached at the bottom of forwarded message) the other day which was filmed in Mexico. Yes, it's paragliding, but it is definately "Big Air Gone Bad." It's evidence of how a bad situation can get worse, but still have a decent (albeit unusual) outcome.

      Happy & Safe Flying!

      Dan

      Note: forwarded message attached.